General description of the rooms
The Villars Palace was built in 1914, its restaurant, entrance hall and theatre are listed as historic monuments. The hotel has a wide variety of rooms (215 in total), with six floors including elevators and a garden level.
You may want to opt for a south-facing room with a view of the Alps and the Dents-du-Midi. Alternatively we have a north-facing room with a view of our garden, the Chamossaire and the Villars mountains where ski slopes can be seen. Moreover we provide a double, triple or family rooms.
Information for families
We pay particular attention to the comfort of families.
For the children:
- Mini Club (from 3 to under 11 years old)
- Juniors’ Club (11 to under 15)
- Privileged spaces, specially designed for Kids.
- Ski or snowboard lessons given by ski teaching professionals.
- The possibility of obtaining official ski or snowboard diplomas.
- Equipment adapted to comfort and safety.
- Opening hours allowing parents to enjoy their day skiing and their evening.
- A framework respectful of the desires and the biological rhythms of each child.
- Many activities outside skiing, depending on the age… creative or fun.